Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bonchon Honey Citrus Chicken and Crispy Crepes

I've been a fan on first bite of their Soy Garlic version. My favorite order is their 3-pc thigh box (Small) that costed Php 185 ($ 4.24) before and increased to Php 195 ($ 4.47) now. The spicy version is not too spicy, which suits my taste at times.

Bonchon's newest flavor: Honey Citrus - will delight those who prefer oriental chicken salads with asian vinaigrette dressing. It tastes as sweet as Chowking's orange chicken but as crispy as the classic soy garlic. For me it beats the aforementioned.. Ü


For dessert, try their crispy crepe:


It's available in 3 flavors:
Apple Caramel, Mangoes and Cream and Strawberry Chocolate. It costs Php 60 ($ 1.37). Pay an extra Php 20 ($ 0.46) If you want it ala mode (with Korean Frozen Yoghurt). I've tried all three and Strawberry Chocolate wins for me - it's new to my taste unlike Apple Caramel that tasted like Mc Donald's Apple Pie and Mangoes and Cream that tasted like Jollibee's Peach Mango Pie ü Go ala mode if you're into froyo, you'll love the sweet-sour combination ü


No comments:

Post a Comment