Friday, May 16, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow

Here I am again on my obsession with lip products.... this time, I've put Maybelline's famous Baby Lips line to test. Got the Pink Blast / Pink Glow variant:


This one costs Php 100 ($ 2.28) on retail. Ms. Beauty Consultant told me it's colorless, but I guess she hasn't seen the tester - it's more on the light orange side:


The product promises 8-hour moisture, which I think is possible (I've used their menthol variant before, and it was oh so soothing, perfect for chapped lips especially during cold months ü) It also promises to reveal your own perfect pink glow with their exclusive color-blooming technology, making the product react to your unique lip chemistry.

Here's a snapshot 1 minute after I've applied the product:


Not bad right? Ü

It doesn't promise a lasting color but it does promise lasting moisture. I will update this post on how long it kept my lips moisturized. For the meantime, I'm judging it as a great buy, considering it's cheap and delivers its promises. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment