Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lip Marker

This is the first time I've encountered such product: A lip tint in marker form. I'm familiar with lip tints, esp. benetint, but not in this form. Frankly, it works for me. Application is super easy, it just takes two strokes, unlike the usual lip brushes that take forever to apply evenly.


It's water proof and doesn't budge unless removed intentionally. Just be careful in layering, you might end up with a bright pink tint which is a tad far from natural. The color suits my acidic skin well.


I bought this product from The Face Shop for Php 395 ($ 9.02). Will be posting a follow up article on how long will the product last. For the mean time, let me post the following images on how the product faired on my lips:


With a little gloss, the plumping effect is just awesome ΓΌ



No comments:

Post a Comment