Sunday, May 18, 2014

Clarisonic Plus

I'm pretty much addicted to new stuff (or at least new finds for me). While surfing the world wide web for skin care products, I stumbled upon CLARISONIC. It claims 6x better cleansing than hands alone and removes 30x more age-accelerating pollution than manual cleansing.

I tried to buy online www.clarisonic.com but was having problems checking-out. It won't accept the details I provided! Instead of wasting more time, I tried searching for other online dealers. I learned www.sephora.com offers the product with special offer - free cleanser, bronzer, extension handle (for back cleansing) travel pouch and a big discount: Php 9,853 ($225) only for a Php 13,883,02 ($317) value! I bought one, checked out and shipped through www.johnnyair.com ü Got my package in 10 days ü


When the package arrived, I charged the unit for 24 hours (required for first time charging) - you'll know it's completely charged when the lights aren't blinking anymore.


Clarisonic Plus has a wireless charging cradle. The unit is waterproof, it's safe to use during shower. At first use, I noticed the better feel - squeaky clean. I kept the brush flush to my skin, just enough for the brush ends to touch my skin. The brush head didn't rotate at all, it just vibrated - to the naked eyes. On their website, www.clarisonic.com , I've read their claim of about 300 oscillations per second. The beauty of science ;-)


The unit I got didn't only have a brush for the face, it can also hold a body brush for use all over ü. I normally use the face brush everyday but not so much on the body brush. I like the timer pre-programmed on the unit. Plus, it runs on 3 speeds, you can adjust the speed to your preference. For more specs, visit their website (specified above) You can even compare units on their site ü I think this unit is the best buy among all their models ü

After a few months of use, even my aunt noticed the change in my face. I had less breakouts and my skin care products are absorbed better by my skin. My skin is the oily type, I didn't notice much difference on the oiliness, just the breakouts. It feels great after washing with Clarisonic too because I'm pretty sure the impurities were sweeped off my face after a long day of work, dust and pollution ü 

If you have the extra moolah, splurge and get one ü Results vary for every person, they have the feel and see guarantee anyway. If it doesn't work for you, you can return the unit afterwards. I didn't return mine ü

No comments:

Post a Comment