Monday, March 23, 2015

Chowking Drive Thru

I passed by Starbucks Clark in Berthaphil to grab my morning fix of caffeine. Constructions were everywhere! Then I saw it: the very first Chowking drive-thru store to my knowledge. I was curious, so I beelined into the entrance of the driveway and ordered Siopao at the window. According to the guy who took my order, theirs was the 2nd Chowking branch with drive thru in the Philippines. The very first store of that type is in Pangasinan. Wow. The tag line "linuluto" circa 90's completely evolved - that which depicts Chowking food being freshly prepared only upon receipt of every order. I wonder how will this fair in the Philippine market. It's a good idea though. Less unhealthy (?) or not. We can see the trend - everything drive thru by 2035 I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment