Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bene Balm Review

Bene Balm $18 (Php 806.41)

I fell in love with Bene Tint from first use, though the dryness it caused my lips is another story. I topped it with other balms and lip gloss brands to solve the problem. When Benefit Cosmetics announced that they'll be launching a lip balm line, I was excited to get my hands on their newest addition. A week after, I had the product with me.




As soon as I opened the package, I used it over my benetint-ed lips. It had enough moisture to soothe my lips and it had a nice texture, not too "oily" and not too shiny. Just the right semi-buttery texture. The real test? It had to prove its staying power. Sadly, it didn't pass my standards. It did not leave any residual tint too, which was a downer. It came in a rose flavoured stick, same flavour with Benetint.


For those who want incognito lip balms that leave no colour on your lips, this one's for you. Constant re-application is recommended, like every 2 hours. For those looking for a stand alone lip balm with a hint of colour, better to scout for another product.

My verdict? Don't keep your hopes up. It's really hydrating though. Cost is $18 per stick, Php 806.41.
On a budget? Buy a Cherry Chapstick instead. :) Believe me, you won't notice a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment